Five members of a single family taken ill after consuming toxic mushroom

Five members of a single family have taken ill after consuming wild mushroom at Surnaya rural municipality-3 in Baitadi district.

They are Tek Raj Bhatta, 48, of Surnaya rural municipality-3, his wife Dhauli Bhatta, 36, their 10-year-old son Bhuwan, five-year-old son Dasharath and seven-year-old daughter Sharada.

Police Inspector at the District Police Office, Baitadi, Lokraj Joshi, said the incident took place after consuming the wild mushroom brought from a local jungle. They are now receiving treatment at Dadeldhura Hospital, said police.



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Related news

Most Read