Two electrocuted in Kalikot

Two persons died of electric shock in Naraharinath rural municipality-8 in Kalikot district this morning. Those electrocuted were Keshav Raj Thapa, 43, and his nephew Ganga Thapa, 27, from Lalu village.

They got electric shock while expanding electricity line from Chakha Kaldhunga Substation, according to Pradip Bohora, spokesperson of Naraharinath rural municipality.

They were shifting an electric pole which accidentally touched the electric wire above, causing the accident.

Both uncle and nephew died on the spot. The dead one Keshav Raj Thapa was a teacher at Mangalasaini Secondary School.



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Related news

Most Read